The works consist in the development of the eastern entrance road of the city of Douala on a total length of 19,200 km.
This major urban expressway in split into 4 sections:
- Zone 1: reinforcement of 4.3 km of the existing roadway and replacement of the central lighting with side lighting.
- Zone 2: development of a 6-lane expressway (2x2 lateral lanes and 2 central transit lanes) over 5,5 km.
The works also include:
- The construction of a 109.70m long viaduct.
- Construction of two 55 m length hydraulic bridges.
- Zone 3: 0,425 km: transition zone from 6 to 2 lanes, over 500 m.
- Zone 4: over 9 km, including reinforcement of the existing roadway.
- The construction of hydraulic structures (culverts).
- Horizontal and vertical signage.
- Public lighting.
- The mission includes a training and skills transfer component for the benefit of Engineers and Technicians belonging to the Ministry of Public Works.
- Supervision of works.