Located near the town of Oyo, the site of Oko (a few km from the existing port) was selected for the construction of a new port on the Alima River, in a high-quality natural environment. It covers an area of almost 14 hectares.
The construction works at Oyo Port include:
- A 200 ml quay and a reinforced concrete platform.
- 2 (two) boat landing stages designed on floating pontoons.
- Development of 57,000 m2 fenced storage areas.
- Infrastructures works (roads, utilities, ...).
- A two-storey building (passenger station at the ground floor and administrative offices a 1st floor).
- A 1800 m3 warehouse.
Control and supervision of the construction works.